Instigate Mobile requires an experienced project manager to join its growing team. Nearly all of our projects are software product, services and integration projects covering a wide variety of clients in the biomedical, marketing, retail (online shopping), health and fitness industries, from startups to well established, large client organizations. Critical to the success of the role is being able to quickly understand the client industry and business as well as appreciate and adapt to the relative maturity levels of their processes.
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, meanwhile ensuring technical feasibility.
• Prepare Statements of Work and manage/assist in tender responses.
• Prepare project pricing/estimates.
• Develop detailed project schedules to monitor and track progress.
• Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of projects.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
• Manage project resources during the project lifecycle.
• Report and escalate risks and issues to management as needed.
• Manage the relationship with clients, stakeholders and third parties/vendors.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Delegate/assign project tasks to team.
• Hold conference calls, prepare meeting minutes and track actions to closure.
• Participate, undertake and manage product backlog generation, story point estimations, sprint planning etc. There will be times when you will be a product owner, scrum master and project manager, so having the ability to manage these varying disciplines will be critical.
• Proven working experience in project management in both waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies – at least 3 years, ideally 5 years.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Armenian and English.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
• Previous experience in a technical capacity such as in software design, development or testing is ideal as you may at times be asked to prioritize product/sprint backlogs, based on loosely defined requirements and translate them into technical solutions/options.
Համապատասխան որակավորում ունեցող անձանց խնդրում ենք իրենց ինքնակենսագրությունը (CV in English, in PDF format) ուղարկել էլեկտրոնային փոստով՝ email@example.com ՝ թեմայի «Subject» բաժնում պարտադիր նշելով «IT Project Manager vg-work.am»: