Devolon Armenia is looking for a Human Resources and Operations Manager
Devolon, established in 2002 in Finland, has a long, solid experience in building digital services for a broad range of industries. Our customers are numerous shops, restaurants, museums, car parks, golf courses, construction machinery, rental agencies, and electric car charging operator — just to name a few. The size of our solutions ranges from services to individual stores to nationwide systems, and our customers represent entrepreneurs, alliances, start-ups and stock market companies.
We are looking for a Human Resources and Operations Manager to join our Yerevan office and manage the functions of the team members in both Armenian and Estonian offices. The role entails managing human resources by recruiting, prescreening, interviewing and short-listing; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff project management in Yerevan and Tartu; resolving problems, and implementing change as needed.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, IT, Economics/Business, or a related field.
• At least 3 years of relevant and in-depth HR/Recruitment experience in a tech company, including an understanding of business and HR strategy and planning as well as managing the whole recruitment process (from screening to interviewing and candidate selection (non-technical)).
• Experience in Marketing would be a plus. This is not a pure HR and Operations role and will include management of the website, Facebook, LinkedIn and other job portals for recruitment purposes.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently.
• Ability to think and consult strategically as an innovative and open-minded thinker.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluency in English is a must.
100point extra plus if you:
• Have experience with HR/Recruitment software tools.
• Are a tech-enthusiast and have a high level of technical understanding, programming languages and the industry.
• Have some programming knowledge.
• Have a STEM Degree.
• Have experience working at a start-up.
Համապատասխան որակավորում ունեցող անձանց խնդրում ենք իրենց ինքնակենսագրությունը (CV) ուղարկել էլեկտրոնային փոստով՝ email@example.com ՝ թեմայի «Subject» բաժնում նշելով «Human Resources and Operations Manager vg-work.am»: